Postingan populer dari blog ini
Pintu Gerbang Baja Ringan Irit Biaya
Little Boy Loves Praise/Anak Kecil Sangat Menyukai Pujian Friends, there are stories that are quite amazing with regard to religious education. That night there was a small child around the age of 3 years, he prayed tarawih congregation beside me, dressed robe / robe, I don't know his name, funny and adorable, he never stopped doing tarawih prayers, while other friends ran inside and outside the mosque, shouting while playing chases, I saw his father away from him in shof front, while me and the child were in second place, every time I finished greeting, I gave a thumbs up for him, as a tribute to him for praying tarawih, two recitations, then the child stood up again after the Imam stood for tarawih prayer, and I gave a thumbs up every two minutes I was truly amazed because I never stopped even for a moment until 20 reciters and added 3 reciters. I ask the next congregation, who is actually this child, he refers to people who wear light brown robes who are in the fro...
Komentar
Posting Komentar